1. 7. Have you seen these super stunning snowflake onesies for the little ones? There are loads of lovely designs to chose from at Hummingbird by Victoria and prices start at £10.
2. In a year of restrictions, why not treat someone to an unlimited SIM from just £10? Unlimited data, minutes and texts will put a smile on someone’s face.
3. You can never go wrong with bath salts for a loved one and if you purchase these from the Brsitol-based Lotus Foot Health & Reflexology shop you’ll be supporting children with autism.
4. How about personalised mugs and bookmarks from this Bath designer? Prices start at £9 and you can check out HandmadebyJ9 on Facebook.
5. For handwritten calligraphy and artwork look no further than Wild Whims on Facebook where prices start from as little as £4.50.
6. I love these jewellery designs from Purple Ness Creations and you can pick up stocking fillers for under £10.
7. Have you seen the Christmas jumpers for dogs for just £3 in B&M Stores that I wrote about yesterday? I’ll be buying one for my rescue pup Caramel who we got a year ago! Will you be getting one for your fur baby this festive season?
8. The Bristol Pop-up shop is a one-stop shop for all your Christmas shopping needs as it features 100 independent makers in Bristol. Featuring gifts under £5, as well as luxury gifts there really is something for everyone.
9. For cute Christmas cards, fridge magnets and prints check out Totterdown’s very own local artist Jane Vellender where you can order her work online.
10. Stock up on board games, puzzles and quirky gifts from Toyville in North St, Bedminster and the whole family can have fun together over the Christmas period.
And why not do your bit to help the planet by wrapping them with this recyclable and biodegradable Kraft Gift Wrap for just £9.99?
More from Broke in Bristol – & beyond: