There’s nothing better than a lunch date with the little ones during the school holidays especially if their meal is free. And this half-term there are lots of places in and around Bristol that are running special promotions to make the holidays a little easier on the pocket.
So if you’re looking to save money, look no further. A lot of these chains have restaurants in other parts of the country too so if you’re going away you can still get a good deal.
1. Kids eat free at M&S café between February 12 to 23, excluding weekends, when mum or dad spends £3 in the café.
2. Up to two kids can eat free all day from Monday February 12 to Friday, February 23 (excluding Saturday & Sunday) at Bills in Clifton if one adult orders any main dish from the breakfast, lunch, or dinner menu.
3. Take your family down to Prezzo from today until February 25 and you can get a three course kids meal for every adult main.
4. Two kids aged 15 or under can have a free breakfast at Beefeater this February half-term. One adult needs to pay for breakfast at either the Bristol Fashion in Haymarket or the one in Emersons Green.
5. Brewers Fayre is also running a kids eat free promotion where two under 15s can fill up on breakfast with one full paying adult. There are Brewers Fayre pubs at Bristol Concorde, Lewins Mead and Gordano Gate.
6. All Asda customers get a free warm breakfast porridge and hot drink during most of February and March and its popular kids eat for £1 offer is also back. Check out your local stores website for details. The free breakfast scheme will be open to all ages from Wednesday February 7 until the March 20, from 8am to 12pm.
7. Treat the whole family to a weekday meal at a Sizzling pub and you’ll get a kid’s main meal for £1, meaning you can feed the whole family for under £15!. Check out The Yeoman, The Blue Bowl, The Turnpike or The Lamb Inn.
8. Little Miss Diva loves Yo Sushi but she’ll be disappointed to learn that she’s now too old to benefit from this offer! Kids aged 12 and under can eat free this February half-term when one adult spends £15 or more.
9. Book a table at your local Hungry Horse and kids can eat free between 9 and 11am and 2:30 ‘til 4:30.
10. Bella Italia: Kids aged between two and 11-years-old can enjoy three courses and a drink all day every Thursday and for just £1 between 4 and 6pm Sunday to Wednesday – whether it’s half-term or not!
More from Broke in Bristol – & beyond: