It’s half-term in Bristol and the South West which means it’s time for my post on all the places where kids can eat free – or for £1 – this half-term. As always, it’s worth double checking with the venue before you head on out as regional variations might apply.
1. Order an adult main at Bella Italia up until February 27, and you can treat your little one to a Piccolo main from Bella’s kids’ menu for just £1!
2 Kids eat free this Feb half-term at The Real Greek. On Sundays one child gets a free meal for every £10 spent by an adult at The Real Greek – whether it’s half term or not The kids meal includes a main, drink and a dessert and there’s a restaurant at Cabot Circus..
3 Kids also eat free this half-term at Dobbies from 12 noon every day until February 27 – there are garden centres in Clifton and Thornbury.
5. Meanwhile, Brewers Fayre is also running a kids eat free promotion where two under 16s can fill up on breakfast with one full paying adult. There are Brewers Fayre pubs at Bristol Concorde, Lewins Mead and Gordano Gate.
6. Kids eat free this half-term at Farmhouse Inns which owns Redwood Farm and Winter Stream.
7 This half-term Morrisons is running a ‘Feed the Family for £10’ offer which includes two adult mains, two kids’ mains and four drinks.
8. Treat the whole family to a weekday meal at a Sizzling pub after 3pm and you’ll get a kid’s main meal for £1. Check out The Yeoman, The Blue Bowl, The Turnpike or The Lamb Inn.
9. Book a table at your local Hungry Horse and kids can enjoy a free brekkie – try the Lodekka, Brunel or Talbot Inn.
10. Yo Sushi! has a deal on until February 25 where children can tuck into its Mini Ninja children’s menu absolutely free when an adult spends £10.
Don’t forget to follow Broke in Bristol (& beyond) on Facebook for all the latest deals, discounts or days out.