Food tastes even better when it’s free, right? With the school half-term just around the corner, here are 10 places you can take the family and enjoy a deal where kids eat free or for £1. Perfect for families on a budget. Please double check with the venue before heading on out.
1. Order an adult main at Bella Italia between Saturday 23rd and Sunday 31st October, and they’ll treat your little one to a Piccolo main from Bella’s kids’ menu for just £1!
2 On Sundays one child gets a free meal for every £10 spent by an adult at the same table at The Real Greek – whether it’s half term or nor. The kids meal includes a main, drink and a dessert.
3 If you have a local Harvester then kids eat for just £1 between Monday to Wednesday, when you enjoy a main meal for yourself.
4 Two kids aged 15 or under can have a free breakfast at Beefeater this October half-term. One adult needs to pay for breakfast at either the Bristol Fashion in Haymarket or the one in Emersons Green.
5. Brewers Fayre is also running a kids eat free promotion where two under 15s can fill up on breakfast with one full paying adult. There are Brewers Fayre pubs at Bristol Concorde, Lewins Mead and Gordano Gate.
6. Did you know that kids eat free every day after 3pm at Asda whether it’s half-term or not?
7 Morrison’s runs a similar promotion where kids eat free with a paying adult – check out your local cafe for times and restrictions.
8. Treat the whole family to a weekday meal at a Sizzling pub and you’ll get a kid’s main meal for £1. Check out The Yeoman, The Blue Bowl, The Turnpike or The Lamb Inn.
9. Book a table at your local Hungry Horse and two kids can eat for £1 each every Monday, whether it’s half-term or not.
10. Don’t see anything you fancy? Then treat yourself to a Tastecard free month’s trial where you’ll get 2 for 1 offers.
More from Broke in Bristol – & beyond: