Food tastes even better than it’s free!
1. Kids eat free at M&S café until October 30 when mum or dad spends £3 in the café.
2. Treat the little ones this half-term with a trip to Frankie and Benny’s where kids eat free if you download the app.
3. Kids can eat for just £1 when you sign up to the Prezzo newsletter and book a table in advance.
4. Two kids aged 15 or under can have a free breakfast at Beefeater this October half-term. One adult needs to pay for breakfast at either the Bristol Fashion in Haymarket or the one in Emersons Green.
5. Brewers Fayre is also running a kids eat free promotion where two under 15s can fill up on breakfast with one full paying adult. There are Brewers Fayre pubs at Bristol Concorde, Lewins Mead and Gordano Gate.
6. Did you know that kids eat free every day after 3pm at Asda whether it’s half-term or not? A great way of turning a shopping trip into an afternoon out!
7. Treat the whole family to a weekday meal at a Sizzling pub and you’ll get a kid’s main meal for £1. Check out The Yeoman, The Blue Bowl, The Turnpike or The Lamb Inn.
8. Little Miss Diva loves Yo Sushi but she’ll be disappointed to learn that she’s now too old to benefit from this offer! Kids aged 12 and under can eat free this October half-term when one adult spends £15 or more.
9. Book a table at your local Hungry Horse and kids can eat free between 9 and 11am and 2:30 ‘til 4:30.
10. Don’t see anything you fancy? Then treat yourself to a Gourmet Society card and enjoy 25 to 50% off the bill at your local favourite family-friendly restaurants all year round. There are so many restaurants to chose from including Carluccios, Chiquito, Bella Italia, Prezzo, Pizza Hut, Planet Pizza and Café Rouge and you can get one for free while also saving money on your household bills.
More from Broke in Bristol – & beyond: